So, I thought it might be helpful to you if I did a quick summary here of how to make money online. For all the details, just start at my home page and use the nav bar too.
The main ways to earn online are:
1. Selling products - these can be information products or actual physical products. Also, they can be yours or someone else's... If they are yours you can sell them via your own blog or website, or on eBay or Amazon, via YouTube videos you make, online articles or hub pages. The list goes on!
If they are someone else's products this is called affiliate marketing and you can promote these kind of products using most of the above methods.
2. Doing online surveys where you are simply helping companies do market research by sharing your opinion, testing products or being a mystery shopper.
3. Trading online for example using the Forex market. This is for people who have money to invest (and risk) and who want to make a lot of money. As you will learn on this site, there are ways to automate your trading online.
4. Earning from ads on your website or blog. This is where you create a website or blog that generates lots of visitors and rather than selling a product to make money, you earn from ads placed on the site (for example Google Adsense ads).
5. Post on Facebook. Getting paid by companies to look after their social media activity. In otherwords, you do Facebook and Twitter posts for other people! More info here
6. Get paid to test video games. I think that one speaks for itself! More details on this page.
Of course, there are other ways, but most are variations of the above methods which are the ones I know actually WORK!